Curiosity One Hundred Thirty One pours a hazy, golden yellow color. One finger of white, foamy head with tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic and very inviting. The taste is exceptional; fruit-forward hoppiness with tropical fruit like mango and pineapple, more like tons of pineapple, and a touch of peach or nectarine. But it’s also balanced with oat and wheat malt flavors. Smooth carbonation supporting a fluffy, creamy mouthfeel. This is a tropical fruit lover’s dream and one that is delicious from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity