Bright pours a golden yellow color with a mild haze. Head is white, one-finger thick, with a frothy texture. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Hop forward on the taste with fruity flavors, but it's not overly juicy. Some pineapple, mango, pear, grapefruit, and orange flavors with a light malt bill. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy, very dry, with a lighter body than most Tree House beers, especially as a Double IPA. Clean finish with more grapefruit accumulation on the back-end. Overall this is a phenomenal DIPA and one of our favorites from Tree House.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 2 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity