Bright pours a golden yellow color with a mild haze. Head is white, one-finger thick, with a frothy texture. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Hop forward on the taste with fruity flavors, but it's not overly juicy. Some pineapple, mango, pear, grapefruit, and orange flavors with a light malt bill. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy, very dry, with a lighter body than most Tree House beers, especially as a Double IPA. Clean finish with more grapefruit accumulation on the back-end. Overall this is a phenomenal DIPA and one of our favorites from Tree House.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity