Bright pours a golden yellow color with a mild haze. Head is white, one-finger thick, with a frothy texture. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Hop forward on the taste with fruity flavors, but it’s not overly juicy. Some pineapple, mango, pear, grapefruit, and orange flavors with a light malt bill. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy, very dry, with a lighter body than most Tree House beers, especially as a Double IPA. Clean finish with more grapefruit accumulation on the back-end. Overall this is a phenomenal DIPA and one of our favorites from Tree House.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 59 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity