Bright pours a golden yellow color with a mild haze. Head is white, one-finger thick, with a frothy texture. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Hop forward on the taste with fruity flavors, but it's not overly juicy. Some pineapple, mango, pear, grapefruit, and orange flavors with a light malt bill. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy, very dry, with a lighter body than most Tree House beers, especially as a Double IPA. Clean finish with more grapefruit accumulation on the back-end. Overall this is a phenomenal DIPA and one of our favorites from Tree House.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity