Bright pours a golden yellow color with a mild haze. Head is white, one-finger thick, with a frothy texture. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Hop forward on the taste with fruity flavors, but it's not overly juicy. Some pineapple, mango, pear, grapefruit, and orange flavors with a light malt bill. Mouthfeel is soft and creamy, very dry, with a lighter body than most Tree House beers, especially as a Double IPA. Clean finish with more grapefruit accumulation on the back-end. Overall this is a phenomenal DIPA and one of our favorites from Tree House.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity