Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap