Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 19 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity