Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 34 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity