Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 26 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for PB & Jeff. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity