Julius pours a murky, dark orange color, remarkably similar to the dark orange part on the label of the can. Head is off-white, thick, and creamy. Super aromatic with juicy notes of citrus and tropical fruit. Specifically we get tangerine, mango, guava, and passionfruit. Even some melon and stone fruit. Light malts, probably oat and wheat, which are supportive of all the juicy hop flavors. A true juice bomb with some sweetness on the back-end. Excellent mouthfeel that is creamy with an above average carbonation. Slight grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish, leaving you with a delicious lingering flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 47 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity