Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 20 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity