Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lazy Hazy IPA. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Seizoen. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity