Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 57 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity