Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 33 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity