Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 9 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other commented on beer AW-JEFF IT!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity