Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity