Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity