Green is a cloudy, orangish amber color with a substantial amount of foamy white head. On the initial sip, it's obvious this is a hoppy juice-bomb through and through. The aroma is strong, both tropical and dank. It has strong citrus fruit flavors of tangerine and pineapple. But there is actually a grapefruit and piney hop bitterness in the aftertaste which is rare for a Northeast style IPA and a refreshing twist for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 17 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity