Pours a deep gold color, hazy but not murky or turbid. One finger of white, soapy head. Strong hop aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste has hoppy flavors of peach, cantaloupe, orange, mango, and pineapple. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy mouthfeel and medium body. Very mild bitterness. Finishes smooth, satisfying, and easy drinking, which seems to be the point with this beer. Overall a solid Hazy IPA from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity