Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA
Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 57 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity