Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA
Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 56 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity