Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA
Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arctic Saison Batch #5. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity