Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA
Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity