Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA
Blood Orange IPA from Latitude 33 pours a dark amber color and two fingers of cream colored head that dissipates quickly. The orange comes through a lot on the aroma with the sweetness reminiscent of Orange Crush soda. The orange is also very strong on the flavor with a candy-like sweetness that lasts from the initial sip all the way through the aftertaste. There is also a subdued tropical hop flavor that only adds the slightest bit of bitterness. The carbonation is light as well as the mouthfeel leading to a very drinkable and fruity IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 58 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity