Logsdon Lager is a German-style Pilsner that pours a golden straw color and is crystal clear. The head is white and frothy with streams of bubbles. Aroma of grain and a touch of hops. Taste follows the nose, with fantastic Pilsner malt flavors of cereal grain and biscuits. Soft and delicate, with minimal sweetness. Hops are light, of course, but there is a slightly spicy, herbal bite. Nicely carbonated, with a crisp, dry, refreshing mouthfeel. One of the best “craft Lagers” we’ve ever had.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 19 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity