Bro-Kini pours a murky, golden yellow color. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and frothy. Lots of lacing on the glass with an inviting aroma of hops, coconut, and vanilla. Taste matches the aroma, with loads of vanilla up front. Hoppy, tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and papaya, but also some dank, resinous pine. The malts seems to be oat and wheat focused, creating a soft, flaky texture. The toasted coconut flavors come through mostly on the back-end. Mouthfeel is creamy, with the vanilla creating a lactose-like feel. Unique flavor with all of the vanilla and coconut, but this is a pretty tasty summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 22 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 57 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Fat Tire. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Leota Mae IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity