Bro-Kini pours a murky, golden yellow color. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and frothy. Lots of lacing on the glass with an inviting aroma of hops, coconut, and vanilla. Taste matches the aroma, with loads of vanilla up front. Hoppy, tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and papaya, but also some dank, resinous pine. The malts seems to be oat and wheat focused, creating a soft, flaky texture. The toasted coconut flavors come through mostly on the back-end. Mouthfeel is creamy, with the vanilla creating a lactose-like feel. Unique flavor with all of the vanilla and coconut, but this is a pretty tasty summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity