Bro-Kini pours a murky, golden yellow color. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and frothy. Lots of lacing on the glass with an inviting aroma of hops, coconut, and vanilla. Taste matches the aroma, with loads of vanilla up front. Hoppy, tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and papaya, but also some dank, resinous pine. The malts seems to be oat and wheat focused, creating a soft, flaky texture. The toasted coconut flavors come through mostly on the back-end. Mouthfeel is creamy, with the vanilla creating a lactose-like feel. Unique flavor with all of the vanilla and coconut, but this is a pretty tasty summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 37 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity