Bro-Kini pours a murky, golden yellow color. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and frothy. Lots of lacing on the glass with an inviting aroma of hops, coconut, and vanilla. Taste matches the aroma, with loads of vanilla up front. Hoppy, tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and papaya, but also some dank, resinous pine. The malts seems to be oat and wheat focused, creating a soft, flaky texture. The toasted coconut flavors come through mostly on the back-end. Mouthfeel is creamy, with the vanilla creating a lactose-like feel. Unique flavor with all of the vanilla and coconut, but this is a pretty tasty summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity