Bro-Kini pours a murky, golden yellow color. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and frothy. Lots of lacing on the glass with an inviting aroma of hops, coconut, and vanilla. Taste matches the aroma, with loads of vanilla up front. Hoppy, tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and papaya, but also some dank, resinous pine. The malts seems to be oat and wheat focused, creating a soft, flaky texture. The toasted coconut flavors come through mostly on the back-end. Mouthfeel is creamy, with the vanilla creating a lactose-like feel. Unique flavor with all of the vanilla and coconut, but this is a pretty tasty summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Baroness 2017. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Witty Unpredictable. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Low and Slow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity