Bro-Kini pours a murky, golden yellow color. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and frothy. Lots of lacing on the glass with an inviting aroma of hops, coconut, and vanilla. Taste matches the aroma, with loads of vanilla up front. Hoppy, tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and papaya, but also some dank, resinous pine. The malts seems to be oat and wheat focused, creating a soft, flaky texture. The toasted coconut flavors come through mostly on the back-end. Mouthfeel is creamy, with the vanilla creating a lactose-like feel. Unique flavor with all of the vanilla and coconut, but this is a pretty tasty summertime IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Hefeweizen. 7 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 42 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity