This is a collaboration between Ninkasi Brewing in Oregon and Devil's Backbone from Virginia. The beer pours a color somewhere between dark copper and light brown. There is very little head and not a lot of carbonation. The aroma is a sweet rye bread smell. On the initial sip the sweetness is apparent, but the darker rye notes seem to balance the brown sugar sweetness pretty well. The beer comes off as a little bit thick or syrupy, but is still quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity