This is a collaboration between Ninkasi Brewing in Oregon and Devil's Backbone from Virginia. The beer pours a color somewhere between dark copper and light brown. There is very little head and not a lot of carbonation. The aroma is a sweet rye bread smell. On the initial sip the sweetness is apparent, but the darker rye notes seem to balance the brown sugar sweetness pretty well. The beer comes off as a little bit thick or syrupy, but is still quite drinkable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 30 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity