Hitachino Nest White Ale pours a very cloudy, opaque, pale yellow/pineapple-juice color. It has an incredibly fresh smelling lemon zest aroma. It has a sweet, floral wheat taste paired with a lot of orange peel flavors. There is a touch of clove and coriander in the aftertaste. This beer has a great texture and a smooth mouthfeel. This somehow manages to walk the line between being a great representation of the style and being completely different than all other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 46 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity