The Old Bakery Citrus Wheat is a slightly hazy, golden orange color. The head is very fine with incredibly small bubbles and good retention. The aroma is multifaceted, featuring floral wheat, chamomile tea, and lemon cookie. There is quite a bit of sweetness on the nose. The flavor is even more complex than the aroma with many noticeable spices including ginger, coriander, and lavender. The mouthfeel is on the lighter side and the malts and hops keep a low profile allowing the spices to take center stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 24 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 58 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity