The Old Bakery Citrus Wheat is a slightly hazy, golden orange color. The head is very fine with incredibly small bubbles and good retention. The aroma is multifaceted, featuring floral wheat, chamomile tea, and lemon cookie. There is quite a bit of sweetness on the nose. The flavor is even more complex than the aroma with many noticeable spices including ginger, coriander, and lavender. The mouthfeel is on the lighter side and the malts and hops keep a low profile allowing the spices to take center stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA