The Old Bakery Citrus Wheat is a slightly hazy, golden orange color. The head is very fine with incredibly small bubbles and good retention. The aroma is multifaceted, featuring floral wheat, chamomile tea, and lemon cookie. There is quite a bit of sweetness on the nose. The flavor is even more complex than the aroma with many noticeable spices including ginger, coriander, and lavender. The mouthfeel is on the lighter side and the malts and hops keep a low profile allowing the spices to take center stage.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity