Beautiful appearance with a hazy, yellow straw color. Sizeable white, frothy head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy, with tropical fruit and citrus. The taste follows the nose, with lots of citrus flavors like orange, tangerine, grapefruit, and lemon. Also some hints of stone fruit, kiwi, pineapple, and mango. Taking a back seat are the malts, but they are soft, dry, and cracker-like and support all the hop flavors. Surprised this was "only" a regular IPA - it has the flavor profile of a Double IPA but still just 6.4% ABV. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry; great for detecting all those hop flavors. Finishes with a very slight grapefruit bitterness, and a pure smoothness that leaves you wanting to grab another one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity