Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there's no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 39 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity