Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there's no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity