Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there's no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 25 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity