Lifted Embargo is pretty dark in color for an IPA. Medium to dark amber with a thick foamy head and nice lacing. Smells delicious and aromatic with some fresh citrus but also caramel malt and resinous pine. Bready and doughy malts are detectable, plus a slight caramel sweetness. For the hops, we get orange citrus and resinous pine. Creamy and well carbonated in a way that produces a robust mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild, lingering bitterness. Overall this is a superb IPA and we hope there's no embargo on getting more of this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 8 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity