Dark brown color with one finger of foamy, tan colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate and dark fruit. On the taste, we get huge amounts of dark chocolate and raspberry. We don’t get much in terms of bourbon barrel flavors, but the body and booziness are certainly present. Full bodied with a creamy, velvety mouthfeel. The finish has coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. Aging this for 3+ years was great, but it’s still a big, bold, boozy beer. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity