Dark brown color with one finger of foamy, tan colored head. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate and dark fruit. On the taste, we get huge amounts of dark chocolate and raspberry. We don’t get much in terms of bourbon barrel flavors, but the body and booziness are certainly present. Full bodied with a creamy, velvety mouthfeel. The finish has coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. Aging this for 3+ years was great, but it’s still a big, bold, boozy beer. Enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 47 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity