Kiwanda is a clean, golden color with a slight head. It has a sweat corn malt aroma with a touch of fruit. The flavor also has a lot of corn flavor and sweet grains. This is light bodied but the sweetness gives the illusion of syrup which gives it a little more thickness. This is a mild and well-balanced representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 4 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity