Coffee & Cream pours a deep gold with a thick, white head that recedes to nothing almost immediately. The aroma is distinctly brewed coffee wafting out of the glass before you even sniff. It's bright and effervescent with good carbonation and a light mouthfeel. The taste is very coffee forward, but very distinct and not overpowering. Dark roast coffee mixes with a hint of vanilla. The flavors are not complex but they don't need to be, what's there is well done and satisfying. The finish is slightly sweet, and lingers for a bit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 26 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity