Coffee & Cream pours a deep gold with a thick, white head that recedes to nothing almost immediately. The aroma is distinctly brewed coffee wafting out of the glass before you even sniff. It's bright and effervescent with good carbonation and a light mouthfeel. The taste is very coffee forward, but very distinct and not overpowering. Dark roast coffee mixes with a hint of vanilla. The flavors are not complex but they don't need to be, what's there is well done and satisfying. The finish is slightly sweet, and lingers for a bit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 22 minutes ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity