Christmas may be over but there's still plenty of time to keep drinking all those winter beers! This Bad Santa pours a dark brown, nearly black color with an impressive head this is off-white, foamy and thick. Aroma has roasted malt and hints of molasses. Taste is all malt upfront, with caramel, chocolate, and coffee. We also get some robust, leather and cigar-like flavors and bit of smokiness. But there's an earthy hoppiness that you don't get in a lot of dark beers. Creamy mouthfeel and a medium body that lies somewhere between a porter and a stout. We'd even call this a Black IPA, given all the malts up front, but the hoppiness, mouthfeel, and finish that you might find in an IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 24 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart