Christmas may be over but there's still plenty of time to keep drinking all those winter beers! This Bad Santa pours a dark brown, nearly black color with an impressive head this is off-white, foamy and thick. Aroma has roasted malt and hints of molasses. Taste is all malt upfront, with caramel, chocolate, and coffee. We also get some robust, leather and cigar-like flavors and bit of smokiness. But there's an earthy hoppiness that you don't get in a lot of dark beers. Creamy mouthfeel and a medium body that lies somewhere between a porter and a stout. We'd even call this a Black IPA, given all the malts up front, but the hoppiness, mouthfeel, and finish that you might find in an IPA. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity