Umbrella is a light orange color with a white head and medium carbonation. This has a strong grapefruit hop aroma with some grassy notes. This is brewed with only Ella hops, an Australian variety, which puts a refreshingly unusual spin on the hop profile. This is a lighter IPA in character, just slightly more bold than your average pale ale. But it is well-balanced with just a slight curve ball on the hop taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 27 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity