This single hop IPA from Pelican Brewing Company pours a mostly clear, golden color with a thick foamy off-white head. Intense, dank aroma from the Mosaic hops that create melon, tropical fruit, and guava notes. Taste is fruity, with a bit of citrus and pine but mostly tropical fruits. Guava, mango, orange and lime. Then resinous pine and bit of onion. Malt bill provides support but really lets the Mosaic shine. Light body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is clean and refreshing with just a touch of bitterness. Simple yet delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity