This single hop IPA from Pelican Brewing Company pours a mostly clear, golden color with a thick foamy off-white head. Intense, dank aroma from the Mosaic hops that create melon, tropical fruit, and guava notes. Taste is fruity, with a bit of citrus and pine but mostly tropical fruits. Guava, mango, orange and lime. Then resinous pine and bit of onion. Malt bill provides support but really lets the Mosaic shine. Light body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is clean and refreshing with just a touch of bitterness. Simple yet delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 15 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap