This single hop IPA from Pelican Brewing Company pours a mostly clear, golden color with a thick foamy off-white head. Intense, dank aroma from the Mosaic hops that create melon, tropical fruit, and guava notes. Taste is fruity, with a bit of citrus and pine but mostly tropical fruits. Guava, mango, orange and lime. Then resinous pine and bit of onion. Malt bill provides support but really lets the Mosaic shine. Light body with a smooth mouthfeel. Finish is clean and refreshing with just a touch of bitterness. Simple yet delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 45 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity