Norman pours a pale straw color with a soft haze to it. Effervescent with a white, frothy head that thins quickly to a film. Aroma is mildly fruity and fresh smelling. The taste represents the style well. Refreshing yet still flavorful, with a slight sugary sweetness in the finish. Although the hops are light, there are grassy and citrusy hops, with lemon and lime most prevalent. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry with above average carbonation. Light bodied and very drinkable, this is the perfect beer to kick-off the afternoon!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil