Norman pours a pale straw color with a soft haze to it. Effervescent with a white, frothy head that thins quickly to a film. Aroma is mildly fruity and fresh smelling. The taste represents the style well. Refreshing yet still flavorful, with a slight sugary sweetness in the finish. Although the hops are light, there are grassy and citrusy hops, with lemon and lime most prevalent. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry with above average carbonation. Light bodied and very drinkable, this is the perfect beer to kick-off the afternoon!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity