Norman pours a pale straw color with a soft haze to it. Effervescent with a white, frothy head that thins quickly to a film. Aroma is mildly fruity and fresh smelling. The taste represents the style well. Refreshing yet still flavorful, with a slight sugary sweetness in the finish. Although the hops are light, there are grassy and citrusy hops, with lemon and lime most prevalent. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry with above average carbonation. Light bodied and very drinkable, this is the perfect beer to kick-off the afternoon!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity