Norman pours a pale straw color with a soft haze to it. Effervescent with a white, frothy head that thins quickly to a film. Aroma is mildly fruity and fresh smelling. The taste represents the style well. Refreshing yet still flavorful, with a slight sugary sweetness in the finish. Although the hops are light, there are grassy and citrusy hops, with lemon and lime most prevalent. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry with above average carbonation. Light bodied and very drinkable, this is the perfect beer to kick-off the afternoon!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 45 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity