Norman pours a pale straw color with a soft haze to it. Effervescent with a white, frothy head that thins quickly to a film. Aroma is mildly fruity and fresh smelling. The taste represents the style well. Refreshing yet still flavorful, with a slight sugary sweetness in the finish. Although the hops are light, there are grassy and citrusy hops, with lemon and lime most prevalent. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry with above average carbonation. Light bodied and very drinkable, this is the perfect beer to kick-off the afternoon!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity