Norman pours a pale straw color with a soft haze to it. Effervescent with a white, frothy head that thins quickly to a film. Aroma is mildly fruity and fresh smelling. The taste represents the style well. Refreshing yet still flavorful, with a slight sugary sweetness in the finish. Although the hops are light, there are grassy and citrusy hops, with lemon and lime most prevalent. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry with above average carbonation. Light bodied and very drinkable, this is the perfect beer to kick-off the afternoon!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity