Picked this up for our Strange Brew category, and it’s pretty darn interesting. Color is deep gold and very clear, with a flow of ascending bubbles that never ends. Head is ½ finger thick, white, and pillowy. Unique aroma like ice cream, and it must be pistachio ice cream! Taste is certainly a cream ale at its core, with hints of vanilla and a mouthfeel like cream soda. But the pistachio flavor still stands out, with flavors that are both nutty and sweet. Bready malts, with a smooth carbonation and light body. Not a beer we’re going to drink everyday, but it’s thought-provoking and enjoyable to review.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bud Light. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity