Picked this up for our Strange Brew category, and it’s pretty darn interesting. Color is deep gold and very clear, with a flow of ascending bubbles that never ends. Head is ½ finger thick, white, and pillowy. Unique aroma like ice cream, and it must be pistachio ice cream! Taste is certainly a cream ale at its core, with hints of vanilla and a mouthfeel like cream soda. But the pistachio flavor still stands out, with flavors that are both nutty and sweet. Bready malts, with a smooth carbonation and light body. Not a beer we’re going to drink everyday, but it’s thought-provoking and enjoyable to review.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 10 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for PB & Jeff. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity