Picked this up for our Strange Brew category, and it’s pretty darn interesting. Color is deep gold and very clear, with a flow of ascending bubbles that never ends. Head is ½ finger thick, white, and pillowy. Unique aroma like ice cream, and it must be pistachio ice cream! Taste is certainly a cream ale at its core, with hints of vanilla and a mouthfeel like cream soda. But the pistachio flavor still stands out, with flavors that are both nutty and sweet. Bready malts, with a smooth carbonation and light body. Not a beer we’re going to drink everyday, but it’s thought-provoking and enjoyable to review.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 21 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity