KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
Cheers to National Beer Day! One of the finest around, Kentucky Breakfast Stout pours pitch black with a thick brown head. The head is creamy but recedes to a nice film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of coffee, vanilla, and oak. On the taste, we get a long list of flavors including coffee, vanilla, milk chocolate, cacao nibs, raisins, and dark cherries. Mouthfeel is sticky and velvety, and overall feel is extremely smooth for how fresh this is. The flavors get more intense as it warms. Not at all boozy, as you can hardly taste the 12.3%. But there are sweet bourbon notes that sneak in on the back-end as the coffee and chocolate let up. Always lots of hype and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity