KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
Cheers to National Beer Day! One of the finest around, Kentucky Breakfast Stout pours pitch black with a thick brown head. The head is creamy but recedes to a nice film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of coffee, vanilla, and oak. On the taste, we get a long list of flavors including coffee, vanilla, milk chocolate, cacao nibs, raisins, and dark cherries. Mouthfeel is sticky and velvety, and overall feel is extremely smooth for how fresh this is. The flavors get more intense as it warms. Not at all boozy, as you can hardly taste the 12.3%. But there are sweet bourbon notes that sneak in on the back-end as the coffee and chocolate let up. Always lots of hype and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 41 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity