KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
Cheers to National Beer Day! One of the finest around, Kentucky Breakfast Stout pours pitch black with a thick brown head. The head is creamy but recedes to a nice film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of coffee, vanilla, and oak. On the taste, we get a long list of flavors including coffee, vanilla, milk chocolate, cacao nibs, raisins, and dark cherries. Mouthfeel is sticky and velvety, and overall feel is extremely smooth for how fresh this is. The flavors get more intense as it warms. Not at all boozy, as you can hardly taste the 12.3%. But there are sweet bourbon notes that sneak in on the back-end as the coffee and chocolate let up. Always lots of hype and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 32 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity