KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout)
Cheers to National Beer Day! One of the finest around, Kentucky Breakfast Stout pours pitch black with a thick brown head. The head is creamy but recedes to a nice film, leaving lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of coffee, vanilla, and oak. On the taste, we get a long list of flavors including coffee, vanilla, milk chocolate, cacao nibs, raisins, and dark cherries. Mouthfeel is sticky and velvety, and overall feel is extremely smooth for how fresh this is. The flavors get more intense as it warms. Not at all boozy, as you can hardly taste the 12.3%. But there are sweet bourbon notes that sneak in on the back-end as the coffee and chocolate let up. Always lots of hype and this beer does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity