Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 50 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity