Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 30 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity