Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 8 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Seam IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Flora. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity