Devil Dancer is a dark copper color with bright red highlights. The aroma mixes tropical hop notes with some cinnamon spice and a fair amount of booziness. It has a thick mouthfeel and so much hops we likened it to Hop Soup, if such a thing existed. The flavor is bold and robust with intense dark hop flavors. No hop receptor on your taste buds is left without plenty to process. The malt profile has a lot of roasted caramel and at 12% there is plenty of sugar to keep it drinkable. But overall this is a hop bomb that true Triple IPA fans will truly enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 33 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Identity Crisis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity