Color is golden orange, kind of turbid or murky, with one finger of white, soapy head. Nice lacing as the head recedes. Hoppy aroma with mostly tropical fruit. Taste is incredibly smooth with a soft, creamy mouthfeel. The malt bill must be flaked oats and wheat, and they create a very delicate texture. Hops have some tropical fruit, maybe papaya, mango, lychee, and definitely pineapple. A touch of orange and lemon citrus as well. This is a really flavorful, easy drinking, all around great Pale Ale. Not quite sure why it’s called Jingle Crush, but we could drink this all year long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity