Electric Lettuce pours a cloudy, golden yellow orange color. Head is off-white, thick and foamy with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma is citrusy, mostly orange. Flavor is very NE-style, with tons of fruit and a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Hops have the taste of citrus (orange and grapefruit) and tropical fruit (mango and pineapple). Malts have a wheat or oat flavor, plus some sweet grain. Finish has a slight acidity, like grapefruit sweetened with sugar, and very little bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 54 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale