From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It's also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity