From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It's also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 27 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 59 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity