From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It's also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to 100th Episode!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity