From our Strange Brew category, this is an exceptionally unique beer and one that we are very happy to have found. It pours a cloudy, marigold color with a thick white head. Aroma is floral with a ton of lemon and orange that continues into the taste. The citrus and floral, along with the wheat backbone, are reminiscent of some of our childhood cereals like Fruit Loops or Fruity Pebbles. It's also remarkably similar to an orange creamsicle in both flavor and texture. Light bodied and very drinkable, Bur Oak deserves recognition for making a very creative and unexpected beer, but one that is really enjoyable!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 19 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 54 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity