Dark Matter pours a murky brown with a thin cream colored head that recedes to a mere ring around the glass. The aroma is nicely malted with a touch of chocolate. It has a somewhat light to medium mouthfeel but good carbonation. The taste is intense. It's very saucy, and depending on the temperature of the beer, that's either soy sauce or maybe a caramel sauce. Weird, we know. As it warmed, there was a really nice hard caramel candy flavor paired with a light bitterness that ended in a mild saltiness. We couldn't pick up any wheat in this beer, but it was significantly malted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 17 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity