Dark Matter pours a murky brown with a thin cream colored head that recedes to a mere ring around the glass. The aroma is nicely malted with a touch of chocolate. It has a somewhat light to medium mouthfeel but good carbonation. The taste is intense. It's very saucy, and depending on the temperature of the beer, that's either soy sauce or maybe a caramel sauce. Weird, we know. As it warmed, there was a really nice hard caramel candy flavor paired with a light bitterness that ended in a mild saltiness. We couldn't pick up any wheat in this beer, but it was significantly malted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 26 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity