Dark Matter pours a murky brown with a thin cream colored head that recedes to a mere ring around the glass. The aroma is nicely malted with a touch of chocolate. It has a somewhat light to medium mouthfeel but good carbonation. The taste is intense. It's very saucy, and depending on the temperature of the beer, that's either soy sauce or maybe a caramel sauce. Weird, we know. As it warmed, there was a really nice hard caramel candy flavor paired with a light bitterness that ended in a mild saltiness. We couldn't pick up any wheat in this beer, but it was significantly malted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA