Nice appearance with a light golden color that is just slightly hazy. Head is thick, frothy, and long lasting. Distinct Chinook hops in the aroma with grapefruit and pine. The taste is very approachable and smooth. Hops up front, with floral, citrus, and light pine flavors. Malts are not the focus, but they have a soft, buttery bread flavor. Silky, soft mouthfeel. Almost no bitterness with a very low IBU for an IPA. This is so creamy and smooth, we could drink this all day. Enjoy the beer, but also help Save the Whales. Learn more at https://seadocsociety.org.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity