Nice appearance with a light golden color that is just slightly hazy. Head is thick, frothy, and long lasting. Distinct Chinook hops in the aroma with grapefruit and pine. The taste is very approachable and smooth. Hops up front, with floral, citrus, and light pine flavors. Malts are not the focus, but they have a soft, buttery bread flavor. Silky, soft mouthfeel. Almost no bitterness with a very low IBU for an IPA. This is so creamy and smooth, we could drink this all day. Enjoy the beer, but also help Save the Whales. Learn more at https://seadocsociety.org.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 1 minute ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA