Nice appearance with a light golden color that is just slightly hazy. Head is thick, frothy, and long lasting. Distinct Chinook hops in the aroma with grapefruit and pine. The taste is very approachable and smooth. Hops up front, with floral, citrus, and light pine flavors. Malts are not the focus, but they have a soft, buttery bread flavor. Silky, soft mouthfeel. Almost no bitterness with a very low IBU for an IPA. This is so creamy and smooth, we could drink this all day. Enjoy the beer, but also help Save the Whales. Learn more at https://seadocsociety.org.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity