The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 16 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity