The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity