The Holy Hermit pours a cloudy, golden sunrise color with a thick, fluffy white head. It has a strong citrus aroma with lots of grapefruit and lemon pith. The flavor is juicy and fruit-forward with hints of orange, pineapple and grapefruit. It has a sweet and sour quality with sweet fruit juice offsetting citrus sourness. The mouthfeel is medium bodied with a tangy carbonation. At 8.5 ABV it pushes the alcohol as far as it can without being the least bit boozy. At $5.79 for a 16-oz can, this was one of the most expensive beers at the grocery store. The beer is good enough to almost be worth it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity