Pours a dark orangish-red color with a slight white head that quickly disappears. A steady flow of slight champagne-like bubbles flows from the bottom. The aroma consists of light malts, rosé wine and raspberries. The flavor follows the smell with a very light malt base, and a sweet raspberry puree flavor. The only tartness is the kind you would find from raspberry juice. This is a very unique style, very much like a sour without the sourness. Maybe call it a "sweet." This would work nicely as an after dinner dessert or treat on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity