Pours a dark orangish-red color with a slight white head that quickly disappears. A steady flow of slight champagne-like bubbles flows from the bottom. The aroma consists of light malts, rosé wine and raspberries. The flavor follows the smell with a very light malt base, and a sweet raspberry puree flavor. The only tartness is the kind you would find from raspberry juice. This is a very unique style, very much like a sour without the sourness. Maybe call it a "sweet." This would work nicely as an after dinner dessert or treat on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity