Appearance is golden yellow orange color, very nectarous looking. One finger of white, frothy head. As you’d expect, the aroma is super juicy, with lots of mango but also vanilla. The taste has that milkshake texture, with the pillowy creaminess from the lactose and vanilla. Super juicy and quite hoppy up front. Fruit flavors of fresh mango, orange, and nectarine. The mango and vanilla are what really stand out. No bitterness, slightly sweet, and definitely smooth in the finish. Fantastic beer within this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hangar 24 Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Brianda. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Fry Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity