Appearance is golden yellow orange color, very nectarous looking. One finger of white, frothy head. As you’d expect, the aroma is super juicy, with lots of mango but also vanilla. The taste has that milkshake texture, with the pillowy creaminess from the lactose and vanilla. Super juicy and quite hoppy up front. Fruit flavors of fresh mango, orange, and nectarine. The mango and vanilla are what really stand out. No bitterness, slightly sweet, and definitely smooth in the finish. Fantastic beer within this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 48 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises