Jai Alai pours a copper color with a lot of bright, white head. The aroma is somewhat reserved but there is enough dank, floral hop aroma to know it's an IPA. On the taste there is a good balance between sweet caramel malts and fresh tropical hops. The hops are present in the beginning, then fade out to leave you with the bread malt sweetness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 23 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity