Jai Alai pours a copper color with a lot of bright, white head. The aroma is somewhat reserved but there is enough dank, floral hop aroma to know it's an IPA. On the taste there is a good balance between sweet caramel malts and fresh tropical hops. The hops are present in the beginning, then fade out to leave you with the bread malt sweetness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 36 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Compunction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity