The name Maduro sounds like a cigar and fittingly the beer shares a lot of characteristics with a cigar. It pours a dark brown color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma has darker notes of cigars and leather. Where as some brown ales present themselves as overly sweet, Maduro is more robust with bricky, earthy flavors, yet it avoids being too heavy. Flavors hints of caramel, coffee, chocolate and espresso round out this dark brown ale. This is a very appropriate beer from a brewery with a name like Cigar City.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 18 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity