The name Maduro sounds like a cigar and fittingly the beer shares a lot of characteristics with a cigar. It pours a dark brown color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma has darker notes of cigars and leather. Where as some brown ales present themselves as overly sweet, Maduro is more robust with bricky, earthy flavors, yet it avoids being too heavy. Flavors hints of caramel, coffee, chocolate and espresso round out this dark brown ale. This is a very appropriate beer from a brewery with a name like Cigar City.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 23 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity