The name Maduro sounds like a cigar and fittingly the beer shares a lot of characteristics with a cigar. It pours a dark brown color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma has darker notes of cigars and leather. Where as some brown ales present themselves as overly sweet, Maduro is more robust with bricky, earthy flavors, yet it avoids being too heavy. Flavors hints of caramel, coffee, chocolate and espresso round out this dark brown ale. This is a very appropriate beer from a brewery with a name like Cigar City.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 47 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity