Icelandic Toasted Porter
Icelandic Toasted Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color with a finger of tan, frothy head. Strong aroma of roasted malt and coffee. Taste is malt forward as you'd expect from a porter, with coffee, dark bread, and a light chocolate sweetness. Robust flavors yet well rounded. Hops are in the background, but seem earthy and grassy. Body is medium, and noticeably thicker than many porters that seem watered down. Mouthfeel is super smooth, leading to a long lingering roasted malt finish. Overall a really nice beer from Einstok.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity