Icelandic Toasted Porter
Icelandic Toasted Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color with a finger of tan, frothy head. Strong aroma of roasted malt and coffee. Taste is malt forward as you'd expect from a porter, with coffee, dark bread, and a light chocolate sweetness. Robust flavors yet well rounded. Hops are in the background, but seem earthy and grassy. Body is medium, and noticeably thicker than many porters that seem watered down. Mouthfeel is super smooth, leading to a long lingering roasted malt finish. Overall a really nice beer from Einstok.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity