Icelandic Toasted Porter
Icelandic Toasted Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color with a finger of tan, frothy head. Strong aroma of roasted malt and coffee. Taste is malt forward as you’d expect from a porter, with coffee, dark bread, and a light chocolate sweetness. Robust flavors yet well rounded. Hops are in the background, but seem earthy and grassy. Body is medium, and noticeably thicker than many porters that seem watered down. Mouthfeel is super smooth, leading to a long lingering roasted malt finish. Overall a really nice beer from Einstök.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity