Icelandic Toasted Porter
Icelandic Toasted Porter pours a dark brown, nearly black color with a finger of tan, frothy head. Strong aroma of roasted malt and coffee. Taste is malt forward as you'd expect from a porter, with coffee, dark bread, and a light chocolate sweetness. Robust flavors yet well rounded. Hops are in the background, but seem earthy and grassy. Body is medium, and noticeably thicker than many porters that seem watered down. Mouthfeel is super smooth, leading to a long lingering roasted malt finish. Overall a really nice beer from Einstok.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 51 minutes ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 57 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity