The newest offering from Einstok, Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale is a refreshing, clean beer. It pours a cloudy straw color with little to no head. The aroma is blueberry with a hint of ale. The flavor is berry forward and has a crisp, ever so slightly bready aftertaste. It's not overly sweet, letting the clean, more tart berry taste shine through. Einstok brews their beers with glacial water that has undergone natural osmosis, gaining significant minerals and lending the perfect pH to the brewing process. Whatever they're doing, it's working because every Einstok beer is marked by a crisp, clean flavor - Arctic Berry Ale continues that trend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity