This seasonal offering from Einstok only comes around in the wintertime, but it could just as well be available year-round, due to the lack of wintery spices. It has a strong malty smell, with a little caramel sweetness. It pours an amber-red but is crystal clear. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the carbonation is perfect. Einstok has made this a malty beer with slight hints of caramel, even slighter hints of cocoa and a quick, fleeting aftertaste that makes for a mellow finish. It's a balanced and clean tasting beer that's perfect for an all-day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 14 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity