Color is deep reddish amber with a pale tan head that is about a finger thick, frothy and creamy. Earthy aroma of pine, malt, dark fruit, and chocolate souffle. The taste is malty and sweet from the start. Toasted malt, brown sugar, and jammy dark fruit like fig, raisin, prunes, and black currants. There's a mild winter spice and a mild smokiness, but both of those flavors may have faded overtime as they are both very subtle now. Medium body and nicely carbonated. It's not too boozy, but there's a bourbon-like warming feeling as you sip this beer. Excellent finish of fruity, winter warmer sweetness. Fantastic beer and glad we aged this one for the last couple years!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 54 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA