The Icelandic Juniper & Pils pours a pale, nearly clear yellow with a healthy three finger white head that calms down to a thin film over the whole beer. Aroma is distinctly juniper and lime, with some malty tones. Flavor is bitey and sharp like a proper stiff gin and tonic, with a a citrus kick followed by juniper. It doesn't necessarily taste like a G+T but it does make you think of one. However, it's pretty malty, biscuity, and balanced with a sweetness. Mouthfeel is light, carbonation is high and like every Einstök beer we've had, it finishes with that signature clean and crisp finish we've come to enjoy and expect.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity