Color is a murky, golden orange with a solid two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fresh, inviting aroma of hops and oats. The taste illustrates the beauty of dry hopping, with an abundance of hop flavors from start to finish. We pick up on guava and mango tropical fruit, lemon and tangerine citrus, plus some stone fruit and berry. It's juicy but with minimal sweetness and just the right amount of mild bitterness. All of this is supported by a well-balanced malt backbone that is heavy on the oats, which creates a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body with smooth, mellow carbonation. The finish is fresh and creamy with a non-sweet, but strawberry-merengue like aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity