Here Gose Nothin' is a light golden color, crystal clear, with tiny bubbles floating up. It smells like a gose, with some sea salt and green apple fruitiness on the aroma. The taste itself has tempered the gose qualities with a low funk factor and very little saltiness. Instead, this is a very fruit forward beer starting out with citrus flavors of lemon and lime and hints of cucumber. It then transitions to a green apple tartness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing, an optimal beer for a sunny spring day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 25 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity