Here Gose Nothin' is a light golden color, crystal clear, with tiny bubbles floating up. It smells like a gose, with some sea salt and green apple fruitiness on the aroma. The taste itself has tempered the gose qualities with a low funk factor and very little saltiness. Instead, this is a very fruit forward beer starting out with citrus flavors of lemon and lime and hints of cucumber. It then transitions to a green apple tartness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing, an optimal beer for a sunny spring day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity