Here Gose Nothin' is a light golden color, crystal clear, with tiny bubbles floating up. It smells like a gose, with some sea salt and green apple fruitiness on the aroma. The taste itself has tempered the gose qualities with a low funk factor and very little saltiness. Instead, this is a very fruit forward beer starting out with citrus flavors of lemon and lime and hints of cucumber. It then transitions to a green apple tartness in the aftertaste. The mouthfeel is light and refreshing, an optimal beer for a sunny spring day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for El Sully. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity