Lagoon pours a hazy, golden orange color with a large finger of white, frothy had that erases fairly quickly. Aroma of tropical fruit and maybe some stone fruit. Taste is juicy with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, apple, blueberry, and nectarine. Lots of mango and nectarine. Soft malt backbone, medium body. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, nicely carbonated, very little bitterness. Our first beer from Unsung and this was quite good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 32 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity