Lagoon pours a hazy, golden orange color with a large finger of white, frothy had that erases fairly quickly. Aroma of tropical fruit and maybe some stone fruit. Taste is juicy with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, apple, blueberry, and nectarine. Lots of mango and nectarine. Soft malt backbone, medium body. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, nicely carbonated, very little bitterness. Our first beer from Unsung and this was quite good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 11 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 58 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap