Lagoon pours a hazy, golden orange color with a large finger of white, frothy had that erases fairly quickly. Aroma of tropical fruit and maybe some stone fruit. Taste is juicy with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, apple, blueberry, and nectarine. Lots of mango and nectarine. Soft malt backbone, medium body. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, nicely carbonated, very little bitterness. Our first beer from Unsung and this was quite good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 18 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 52 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity