Lagoon pours a hazy, golden orange color with a large finger of white, frothy had that erases fairly quickly. Aroma of tropical fruit and maybe some stone fruit. Taste is juicy with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, papaya, apple, blueberry, and nectarine. Lots of mango and nectarine. Soft malt backbone, medium body. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy, nicely carbonated, very little bitterness. Our first beer from Unsung and this was quite good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 31 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity