Pours a golden color, similar in color to most Double IPAs. However, it's a little more cloudy than most. The hops are intense and aromatic right from the start, and the the flavor is smooth throughout. Somewhat floral, with lots of fresh citrus and pine notes. The finish is sweet and dry and goes down easy for a beer at 9% ABV. This is a very solid choice in the Double IPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. Less than a minute ago.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity