This 6.5% "taste bud acid" is out of this world. I feel like I just grabbed a bottle of fresh hop oil and poured it into a glass and carbonated it. It's not very malty or alcoholic, but is a dream for hop heads. It's surprisingly clear and golden amber in color. As is common in Knee Deep beers, this beer has a strong Citra hop flavor packed with a punch of floral aftertaste. I somehow wish I had this beer as a flavor of olive oil so I could cook my pork and chicken with it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 32 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sowing the Sun. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Flyover Country. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity