This 6.5% "taste bud acid" is out of this world. I feel like I just grabbed a bottle of fresh hop oil and poured it into a glass and carbonated it. It's not very malty or alcoholic, but is a dream for hop heads. It's surprisingly clear and golden amber in color. As is common in Knee Deep beers, this beer has a strong Citra hop flavor packed with a punch of floral aftertaste. I somehow wish I had this beer as a flavor of olive oil so I could cook my pork and chicken with it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity