Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity