Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 7 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity