Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for STS Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity