Man are we glad Knee Deep started canning and distributing this one. Only available on draught previously, Stoutella pours a dark brown with a thin, tan head. Plainly put, it smells like Nutella and toast. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is on the high side, making a pleasant bite on your tongue. It tastes like dessert, but it's well reserved in its sweetness. Toasted hazelnuts and dark cocoa are the main feature here, with a strong roasty malt backbone. It's not complex, but it sure is delicious. It tastes great out of the can, but we recommend pouring it into a glass to get it to really open up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 46 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity