Man are we glad Knee Deep started canning and distributing this one. Only available on draught previously, Stoutella pours a dark brown with a thin, tan head. Plainly put, it smells like Nutella and toast. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is on the high side, making a pleasant bite on your tongue. It tastes like dessert, but it's well reserved in its sweetness. Toasted hazelnuts and dark cocoa are the main feature here, with a strong roasty malt backbone. It's not complex, but it sure is delicious. It tastes great out of the can, but we recommend pouring it into a glass to get it to really open up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity