Man are we glad Knee Deep started canning and distributing this one. Only available on draught previously, Stoutella pours a dark brown with a thin, tan head. Plainly put, it smells like Nutella and toast. The mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is on the high side, making a pleasant bite on your tongue. It tastes like dessert, but it's well reserved in its sweetness. Toasted hazelnuts and dark cocoa are the main feature here, with a strong roasty malt backbone. It's not complex, but it sure is delicious. It tastes great out of the can, but we recommend pouring it into a glass to get it to really open up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 and 1 other listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 14 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity