Galaxy Crush pours a hazy, golden orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. The head recedes pretty slowly, leaving a bunch of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, with pineapple and passion fruit, peach and nectarine, and zesty citrus. Single-hopped with Galaxy, this has a strong hop profile for a 6% IPA. Malts are cracker-like and contribute to a fairly dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness but it does seem to increase with each sip. Juicy mouthfeel, with a finish that is long and smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 59 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity