Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced "go to" IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 26 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity