Crikey IPA pours a copper orange color with a white bubbly head. Aroma is strong, with a fresh hoppiness. Maybe some citrus and pine notes. Taste is mostly citrus: grapefruit and tangerine complemented by some pine. More malt than we were expecting, which creates a well balanced beer. Mouthfeel is metallic or alkaline. Medium body with a crisp, dry finish leading into a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall a well hopped, nicely balanced "go to" IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 23 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity