Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won't blow you away if you're an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn't bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity