Pours a very clear, deep gold color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is hoppy and fragrant, especially for a session IPA. Hop flavors are a bit herbal with some tropical fruit, but the leading flavor is lemon citrus. Well balanced with a malt profile that is bready but also slightly sweet, especially as the beer warms up. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing. Light bodied with medium bitterness. The flavor won't blow you away if you're an IPA drinker, but for a session IPA this one isn't bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 8 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity