Pours a dark hazy brown with one finger of off-white head that lingers indefinitely. The aroma is fairly standard for a Belgian strong with lots of bread, malts, spices, some caramel and some yeast. It's fairly heavy and full bodied with medium carbonation. The taste is dominated by dark fruits and fig, notes of banana, toffee, and yeast are in the background. It's semi sweet but not balanced necessarily, although the yeast character finishes it on the dry side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity