Appearance is somewhat hazy, golden amber in color, with one finger of white, foamy head. The aroma is pretty incredible, with the fresh hops creating a nose full of tropical fruit and citrus. The taste is superb, with fresh hop flavors right off the bat. Mango, papaya, tangerine, grapefruit, and melon. Well carbonated with a dry, chewy mouthfeel that really helps to bring out the hop flavors, especially for a Pale Ale. Malts are in the background, but do provide a soft, bready flavor and texture. There’s a touch of piney bitterness, but it’s pretty mellow. The finish is smooth and flavorful, with more of a sweet grapefruit taste taking over. If you love hoppy beers, don’t miss out on the fresh hop beers like this that are available right now.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity